The Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s Office is continuously searching for positive service-focused candidates who are seeking a career in Public Service. Our office motto is “Our Promise to You… Superior Service, Trusted Results”. We demonstrate this by providing an atmosphere of professionals who are dedicated to accuracy, public service, and innovation. As a result, we offer a competitive benefit program that considers all the facets of life, health well-being, and retirement planning.
Ready to join our Award Winning team?
The job opportunities page will direct you to a third-party site where you may apply online. Only applications submitted through the website will be considered.
Applications for current vacancies:
- Sign in or create a new NEOGOV account and select a username and password
- After you have established an account, you can build an application by clicking on the “Build Job Application” link. This application can be used to apply for any future posted positions
If you would like to receive future email notifications each time a position is posted within a specific category, go to the Job Categories section under the Menu tab and select each job category that you are interested in.
- Search for and apply for positions online
- A Human Resources Representative reviews each application and forwards them to the hiring department for the next step in the review process.
- Qualified candidates will be considered and may be contacted for an interview.
- Those who are not selected, will be notified by email.
- If offered a position with the Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s Office, the prospective candidate will receive a preliminary telephone call from the hiring department and undergo a series of the following hiring steps:
- Reference check.
- Background search.
- A written job offer.
- A phone call concerning final offer.