The team of professionals at the Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s Office formed PA Charities, a tax exempt non-profit, in 2015 to better serve the local community. Professionals have volunteered for a myriad of organizations, raised monies for organizations seeking funding, and supported numerous drives to collect needed supplies.
Office Professionals have served in many volunteer capacities including:
- Boys & Girls Club of SLC Annual Chili Cook-off
- Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- American Cancer Society’s Cancer Walk
- CASTLES Annual Holiday Magic
- Treasure Coast Food Bank’s Backpack-A-Thon
- Council on Aging & Meals on Wheels of SLC “Be a Santa for a Senior”
- Leadership St. Lucie; Boys & Girls Club “Power Hour” for homework help
- Save the Chimps “Chimp-a-Thon”
and many more.
The Professionals from the Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s Office have generously supported worthy non-profits in our community through various internal fundraisers. Some of the recipients of funds raised were:
- Hopes Closet (ongoing clothing drive)
- Ft. Pierce Exchange Club
- United Against Poverty (formerly Harvest Food & Outreach)
- New Horizons of the Treasure Coast
- Dogs and Cats Forever
- Wounded Warrior
- Boys & Girls Club of St. Lucie County
- Humane Society of St. Lucie County
- Hopes Closet “Undie Drive”
- Mustard Seed Ministries
- Team Tommie Foundation
- United Veterans of St. Lucie County
- St. Lucie County Education Foundation
- Pilot Club of Fort Pierce
- PACE Center for Girls.
View Some of Our Charitable Efforts
Professionals from Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s support the United Way Employee Campaign with 100% participation. More than 65 professionals joined in championing this worthy organization and pledged $21,755 to the 2017 United Way Campaign.
Professionals from Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s hosted a surprise Christmas party for the amazing students who work at the coffee kiosk, Student Perks program, and delivered well over 50 jars of peanut butter to support the Grace Packs campaign. They also collected several items for the Be a Santa to a Senior drive, (sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care) and volunteered to help package the gifts for delivery!
Professionals from Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s donated $750 to Safe Space.
PA Charities chose to support Family Meals, Inc. Family Meals set a goal to help over 2,000 families by delivering free, uncooked meal ingredients to help families prepare and enjoy a delicious feast. We were so excited to help!
Collectively, our team donated almost 50lbs of canned and boxed food items, along with volunteering their time to help prepare the food packages that were delivered to SLC families.
Want To Get Involved?
The spirit of giving is strong at PA Charities and we thank the community members and businesses who have supported our efforts!
If you would like to make a donation or request details about an upcoming event please contact SLCPACharities@gmail.com.